IATH Research Project Archive
Listed alphabetically by Fellow or Researcher
- Alvarado, Raf. "The Mayan Epigraphic Database Project"
- Anderson, Gary. "The Life of Adam and Eve"
- Askanas, Malgosia, et al. "Spoon Collective"
- Barton, Craig and Patricia Kucker. "The Palmyra Project"
- Benson, Lloyd. "American Newspaper Editorials in the Secession Era"
- Blair, David. "Wax, or The Discovery of Television Among the Bees"
- Brawley, Lisa et al.. "Mechanical Planet"
- Contini-Morava, Ellen. "Noun Classification in Swahili"
- Crocker, Elisabeth. "Identity in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction"
- Gants, David. "A Digital Catalogue of Watermarks and Type Ornaments Used by William Stansby in the Printing of the Workes of Benjamin Jonson (London: 1616)"
- Gorman, Mike. "Bell's Path to the Telephone"
- Grizzard, Frank E., Jr. "Documentary History of the Construction of the Buildings at the University of Virginia, 1817-1828"
- Kononenko, Natalie. "The Ukrainian Village Project"
- Leventhal, Rob. "Responses to the Holocaust: a Hypermedia Source-Book for the Humanities"
- Martini, Kirk. "Patterns of Reconstruction at Pompeii"
- Meyer, Elizabeth. "A New Interpretive Study of the Evolution of Slavery in Hellenistic and Roman Greece"
- Osheim, Duane. "Plague and Public Health in Renaissance Europe"
- Satlow, Michael. "Inscriptions from the Land of Israel: the Second Temple Period to the Moslem Conquest"
- Schwartz, Ken. "Charlottesville Urban Design and Affordable Housing"
- Shatin, Judith. "The Hierarchical Audio Construction Kit"
- Stern, Michael. "Visions for a Sustainable City: Owings Mills, MD"
- Tal, Kali et al.."The Sixties Project"
- Vasquez-Levy, Dorothy. "Social Justice: History and Education"
- Wilson, Richard Guy."The Architecture of Thomas Jefferson: Creating and Exploring an Interactive Database"
- Witt, Constanze. "Barbarians on the Periphery? Origins of Celtic Art"
IATH Current Research Projects